The Union-Management Relations Committee reviews the organization of the NJC, recommends NJC training activities and provides planning and organization for union-management seminars.
Committee Advisor: Elizabeth.Shum@njc-cnm.gc.ca
Quarterly Report to the National Joint Council (December 2017)
- The Committee has met once (1) since the last Council meeting.
- The Committee wishes to note the departures of Charles Vézina, PSPC, and Toni Vincelli-Mosley, TBS, and to thank them for their contribution on the Committee.
- The Committee welcomed two new Employer Side members, Lyne Landriault and Stuart Wright, both from TBS.
- The Committee is pleased to report the 2017 Seminar was a success, with 98% of survey respondents indicating they would recommend the seminar to others.
- The Committee wishes to thank the Bargaining Agent Side for hosting a networking reception following the Seminar.
- The Committee also wishes to confirm the 2018 NJC Seminar will take place in Montreal on September 19 and 20. The Committee has begun preparations for the next Seminar, including a discussion of possible themes, while taking into account suggestions from the 2017 survey.
Next meeting: March 28, 2018