The Work Force Adjustment Committee reviews and recommends changes to the Work Force Adjustment Directive and hears final level grievances on this directive, when required by the Executive Committee.
Committee Advisor: David.Le@njc-cnm.gc.ca
Quarterly Report to the National Joint Council (September 2018)
- The Committee has not met since the last Council meeting.
- The Committee wishes to note the departure of Tanya Perlman, from PSC and thank her for her contribution to the Committee.
- The Committee welcomed a new Bargaining Agent Side member, Mark Laurence, from CFPA, and a new Employer Side member, Chantal Lampron, from PSC.
Cyclical review activities:
- Following Executive Committee and Council approval, the new Work Force Adjustment Directive (WFAD) has now been sent to the President of Treasury Board for final approval.
- The Committee has finalized the translation of the new WFAD and has also approved both English and French versions of the Highlights of Changes and Questions & Answers, which will be posted on the NJC website prior to implementation of the new Directive.
Next meeting: January 9, 2019