The Union-Management Relations Committee reviews the organization of the NJC, recommends NJC training activities and provides planning and organization for union-management seminars.
Committee Advisor: Elizabeth Shum
Quarterly Report to the National Joint Council (June 2023)
- The Committee has met twice (2) since the last Council meeting.
- The Committee wishes to note the departure of the Chairperson, Cathie Fraser, from the Research Council Employees’ Association, and Bargaining Agent Side representative, Grep Phillips, from the Canadian Association of Professional Employees, and to thank them for their contributions to the Committee.
- The Committee welcomed a new Chairperson, Wanda Boudreau, from Federal Government Dockyard Chargehands Association.
- The draft Seminar 2023 agenda was approved by Executive Committee as such the Committee continued its work to finalize the agenda and schedule. All speakers and sessions have been confirmed.
- The Committee is finalizing extracurricular activities to be held outside the formal Seminar agenda.
- It is expected that Seminar invitations will be issued in June.
Next meetings: October 18, 2023