The Work Force Adjustment Committee reviews and recommends changes to the Work Force Adjustment Directive and hears final level grievances on this directive, when required by the Executive Committee.
Committee Advisor: David.Le@njc-cnm.gc.ca
Quarterly Report to the National Joint Council (June 2019)
- The Committee has met once (1) since the last Council meeting.
- The Committee wishes to note the departure of Bargaining Agent Side member Scott Chamberlain, from ACFO, and Employer Side member, Chantal Quesnel, from DND and thank them for their contribution to the Committee.
- The Committee welcomed a new Bargaining Agent Side member, Nicolas Brunette-D’Souza, from ACFO and a new Employer Side member, Lynsey Barker, from DND.
Cyclical review activities:
- The new Work Force Adjustment Directive (WFAD) came into force on January 1, 2019 and the Committee continues to monitor its implementation.
- Some inconsistencies were identified in the translation of the Directive and the Committee is in the process of reviewing those issues.
Next meeting: September 25, 2019